See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shelby

A couple of days ago our oldest granddaughter had her 15th birthday. As I was talking to her she was in a car blindfolded and her friends were taking her on a surprise venture. She asked me if I knew where she was going but I didn't. I believe that is the first thing she has ever asked me for in her life. Shelby seems to always be happy with what she has and never asks for much. She also is a lovely ballerina and performs in many local shows. She also is a talented writer. She has been writing books since the age of 10. Ron & I love to read her books as they are quite interesting & creative novels. Shelby also is a great animal lover so we can't wait for her to get here and see Toonces our $300 cat. Happy birthday, Shel, and we are so looking forward to seeing you, your sis & mom and dad in a couple of months. She did tell me on the phone that she was now old enough to drive and that she did know how so I may be in for a big suprise this June.

No comments: