See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Casey

Casey had a birthday last week, I talked to her and she passed on to me her grades. All in the 90's and some over 95. We certainly are proud of her. Not only that but she is a great little gymnist, but most of all she loves soccer and all the training the comes with it. Right now she appears to be the only grandchild that likes to run. She likes running because it keeps her in shape for soccer and she tells me she is looking forward to get back out on the track in Michigan after not being able to do too much running this winter. Even with all that vigor my take on Casey is that she is sweet and shy, determined and cute. Oh and did I say a brave little risk taker for only 10, and then............ As a grandmom I guess I could go on and on couldn't I??

No comments: