See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Monday, November 12, 2007

You can buy coffee now & Snow

No you don't need to buy the snow. Probably some of you in Michigan have already had some snow. Maybe, maybe not, but we have had it here. SNOW in Hawaii?? Yes, I forgot to mention that we saw it on our trip last week over to Hilo. Taking the Saddle road you pass very closely to the peak of Mauna Kea and they had to close the road up to the peak last Sun. because of snow up there. On Monday morn cars were parked early waiting for the opening as locals like to go up there and play in the snow, make snowballs and bring them back and put them in the freezer. A magnificent picture is to stand in the water at Hapuna Beach and look east toward the mt. in January and take a picture of all the sun bathers with the snowcapped mt. behind.
Now that's explained and I can talk about the website and coffee. You can take a look at our website at www.konalisacoffee.com. It's not finished yet but I don't have the patience to wait for help to complete it so it will remain a work in progess for a bit. You can click on Mona to get in and then click on the 'about us' link and any other link at the top. Only the Zen Cart isn't set up yet so you are welcome to order coffee by emailing me at konalisacoffee@yahoo.com. I also don't have the shipping prices in yet so I can quote those if you email me. Prices are on the website if you click on the products to the left on the 'company store' link. Next I was able to give many of you a sample when we were back in MI & TN and then some I was not. So, if you don't believe this is the best coffee in the world and you want to order anyway, I will send your sample along with the order. Just ask. That's all I can think of now. Oh, how do you pay for it, ya, that's a thought. I can take a check and by today sometime I am supposed to be having a secure site set up for credit cards.

No comments: