See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Store.........

.......seems to be working fine. Ron worried that we wouldn't have enough parchment(what coffee is called before it is milled and roasted). I thought that would be the best of our worries, that we would sell it all! Turns out right now parchment isn't the problem, roasting enough is. But that's okay, you just keep those orders coming in & I'll let you know when I run out. You see, being so new at this we have no idea how much coffee to roast each week and that is the core of our coffee retailing. Our niche comprises fresh, fresh and fresher coffee so we roast as much or as little as traffic bears. Only we don't know the traffic patterns yet. So I thought I had enough coffee for this week and for Sat. market but I am really running low and company is coming so I planned another roasting day next Mon. to fill the rest of the orders. I know this is Chrismas shopping time and all retail says that this is the most active time so I guess if I get through this I will be experienced. Today I realized what a back order is. Be happy if your order went out yesterday. And by all means if you are ordering for Christmas get the order in soon. Also thanks for all the feedback on the website (www.konalisacoffee.com), it was wonderful to hear from you.

No comments: