See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hurricane Flossie

8/16/07: What a new aspiration this is going to be. Me learning how to really blog instead of sending out all the stuff in emails. This will sure be a trial and error endeavor but I think if I have patience it will be a better way to send info out. Hopefully I will also tend to get to it more often. Here is the latest. As Flossie, the hurricane, was passing south of here I took these pictures right off Keauhou Bay here where we live. It was a very spectacular sunset. Also most surprisingly there was no wind, no rain, and no high surf anywhere near us. We were spared. I tried to attach the referenced pics to this blog. Again, new at this so hope it works. (I wrote this first, then lost it. So posting anyway) remember a new learning curve for me. Then I figured how to get the pictures on. Whoa, can I hold all this info until next time? "Only the 'Shadow' Knows...............................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: