See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sydney......................second born grandchild

I sure didn't forget you! I just get overwhelmed when I get ready to take a trip. I also enjoyed talking to you on your birthday. Sydney is such a character. Oh, a fun & whitty character. She always has something up her sleeve. She seems to have great talent for understanding. Sometimes even more than you would think her years permit. She is always asking questions becuase she says she wants to learn things the right way. She will keep with the questions until she thinks she has it right. (I didn't tell her yet that Mimi & Papa don't really have all the answers!!) Her passion is in creating videos and movies. She is an aid to the girl scout leader and teaches the troup the art of making good video. Not long and we will be visiting with you and and I am looking forward to being in one of her videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.