See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Friday, October 26, 2007

Today, is Friday. Last nite was a gorgeous full moon. This a.m. I went to the pier for my morning ocean jog and Ron ran his usual 10 mile route. He says he is going to miss that route when we move, which should be soon. Ginny & Dick are wanting us to take over all aspects of the farm & business soon, soon soon. So I began connections with shipping to continue the process of getting our belongings here asap. I got an email today from a tourist that I met downtown asking about coffee already. I still am not set up to sell over the internet yet. Hope that comes together fast. Today I ordered a new FAX,copier,printer so I can get some more learning time on the computer, ugh!! We both will be glad when we are moved in down in Capt.Cook as Ron travels the 13 mi or so there quite often to work and learn on property. He's met some neighbors, one named 'Turtle' who picks excess fruits and veggies. Ron has been bringing home bananas, avocados and papayas daily. Like all plants, when harvesting time comes you always have way more than enough.Turtle told Ron he'll bring fish in exchange. The other day a friend from the Outdoor Circle gave me some limes. Actually the best limes I've ever tasted. But I have never seen this kind before (pictures posted here). The ones on our farm are greener, smaller and very tangy. These are just right but I don't know what kind they are. All for now, Sat. is already here.

No comments: