See us at http://www.konalisacoffee.com ` ` ` ` "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." --------St. Augustine

Friday, October 17, 2008

Recap of pictures below

Random photos. I posted some random thoughts in pictures. They are of a sunset(viewed from our driveway); Rascal, the puppy we took care of for two months; Ethan, our grandson, wearing his new Aloha shirt; our updated coffee label; Toonces, our cat, ready to ride on the neighbors scooter; new crop of coffee drying on our drying deck; passionfruit flower (it smells lovely too); an orchid blooming in our garden; and last but not least, Charlotte, our resident spider.

I finally got a good picture of Charlotte. She has been hanging around on her web for the last couple of months. She built her web connected to the plumbago bush and the rail heading into my office. So I get to check on her everyday. I'm not sure what she does all day but she must like it there as she hasn't moved.

No comments: